- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- i tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Pour into a greased 9×9 baking pan.
4. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This actually makes 16 nice sized brownies.
I picked a few zucchini this morning, so this was a great way to use it.
I was skeptical that this would bake firm enough without any almond flour, but it turned out great. Really moist.