Recipe by Healthy Living How To
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 pkg. Frozen Organic Spinach, Thawed, Drained & Squeezed
- 1/2 c. Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 Punnet Baby Portabellos, Sliced
- 1 4 oz. Can Sliced Organic Black Olives, Drained
- 1 Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- In cast iron skillet crumble ground beef, then top with onions and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on medium-high heat about 5-8 minutes.
- Uncover and turn, cooking meat until no longer pink.
- Add in spinach and cook until warmed through.
- Finally top with olives, crushed garlic and salt.
- Mix again and serve!